Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Tessa pictures

Coming home from the hospital



Grandma and Tessa




A proud big brother! Lincoln wants to hold her all the time.







She loves her daddy! (And he kind of likes her, too!)

27 comments:

Karleigh said...

She's SOOO Cute!!! I can't wait to meet her in Feb!!!

nathalia said...

Ahhh! Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Tessa has lots of hair! She's really adorable and alert in these pictures. I hope that you are all doing well! What a blessing!

Stefanie Cross said...

Alyssa! I am so excited for you! She is beautiful!

Kim Millard said...

YEAH! She is beautiful, just like her mother!

Kristin said...

She's so beautiful! Congratulations!

Teri said...

CONGRATS!!! You guys!!!! We are SO excited for you. Tessa is absolutely beautiful! I love the picture of her and Colby. I see Lincoln a lot in her in that picture. You look great too! What a fun Christmas present huh?!

Tamar and Trevor said...

She is gorgeous! I love her cheeks. I can't wait for her and Kyle to be friends.

Angela said...

Yea Alyssa! Tessa is absolutely beautiful! She has so much hair! I'm so glad to hear that she arrived safe and sound, and so glad to see pictures of your darling family. Congrats on the blog and especially congratulations on your beautiful new baby!

Ben and Melissa said...

CONGRATS! She is so beautiful...of course, she is your daughter.

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Congrats! She is so adorable and I love, love, love her name! Can't wait to see her in person!

em said...

She looks so cute and squishy. L

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

She's perfect! We're glad you all are doing so well. You're going to love having a baby girl - it's so much fun! By the way, I did love your pregnancy picture and it did make me laugh (just a little!), but I thought you looked great. You stuck straight out and didn't even have a butt! Wish I could be there to see you and Tessa in person! Miss you guys!

Linda said...

Alyssa,
Congratulations!!! Tessa is so cute! I am excited you have a blog! Kristy Rowberry Martin forwarded it to me so I could see your new baby! I hope you don't mind. I have a blog to if you want to take a look. my address is http://www.billscholesfamily.blogspot.com. Once again CONGRATS!!!
Linda

teresa said...

I'm so happy for you, and so glad that it went well. She is so beautiful and the picture of Lincoln holding her is too precious for words. Congratulations!

PBDobson said...

Congrats! She is a cutie to the nth degree! Yall are such an awesome family. And look at all the love you share and get back. I don't think I've visited a blog with soooo many comments. Sure love and miss you. Uncle Per

Eric and Caralee said...

Congratulations on Tessa, she's darling!! I am so excited you are blogging now :)

Kari said...

I've been going CRAZY not knowing what has been going on with your new addition...YEAH!!! CONGRATS on your BEAUTIFUL Little Girl & CONGRATS on starting a blog!
Enjoy your new baby! Luv you guys!

Karl & Leslie said...

She is so adorable! Karl came home and told me how cute she was. He says I'm baby hungrey. He is:) I'll send you an invite to our blog!

Jami said...

you got a blog!!! yay!!! and oh my heck tessa is perfect!!! (like i had any doubt)i can't wait to see her in feb!!! congrats you guys! and tell lincoln drey says hi. merry christmas! love you guys!!

Michael and Shelley said...

Alyssa, she is adorable! Congrats on the newest addition to your beautiful family!

Lynnette said...

I'm glad you caved! Tessa is adorable, I am so excited for you and your family. I just wish we could see her in person, but the pics are adorable! Oh - if you want to check us out it's kcandlynnette.blogspot.com :)

Jenna Marie said...

She is SO SO CUTE!! I miss you guys and cant wait for you to come out here. Love you!!

Tiffy Ann said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I hope that you get some well deserved sleep!

Wehoos said...

We are so happy for you guys! What a gorgeous little angel. You guys all look great! Can't wait to meet her in person. Congrats!

Annette said...

Congratulations on the baby and the blog world! Tessa is such a doll and I love that I get to see all the cute pictures of her.

Anje said...

Hi Colb and Alyssa! I talked to Julie last night and she gave me your blog address. CONGRATULATIONS! Tessa is adorable! I'm so happy for you guys. What a great family!!

CHMomma said...

YAY!! she's so cute you guys, congrats!