Tessa has continued to lose her hair until she just had this scraggly stuff in the back, which would stick out at odd angles, giving her the appearance of having horns at times. Feeling sorry for our otherwise cute daughter, Colby and I tried to help her out by covering it with hats...
Until finally we decided we should just buzz it. We did this to Lincoln when he was about the same age because of a similar problem (although his was more of a horseshoe balding problem); however, we wondered if it was the right thing to do to give our daughter a buzz cut. See for yourself if we made the right decision...
10 comments:
I think it's so cute!!! It looks great!
But those hats are super cute, too :)
i love it alyssa! she looks adorable :)
Hahaha, that is sooo funny! She is cute with a buzz cut I think you made the right decision :-)
O.k. she is still dang cute. I agree with Stacey those hat ones are cute too.
I love it! So cute!
I love her new hair cut! She's beautiful.
I think it looks really cute! It was a good choice I think! We miss you guys!
good choice. she's pretty either way. but good choice.
She is SO CUTE!!! I like the buzz. I can't believe how much she looks like Lincoln!
Parker had wings and it took me a long time to cut them off too. Everyone said he looked like the crazy science guy off of back to the future! Your kids are so cute. Hope to ssee you guys sometime:)
Post a Comment