
I'm sorry to post this most lovely picture after 8 months of no posts at all, but I can't resist. Colby was so kind to get Lincoln and me matching PJs for Christmas. Not just any pjs, but sleepers! Turns out I fit in the extra large size for boys so Lincoln gets the XS and I get the XL! I wore them all Christmas day but that night I found out I couldn't really sleep in them, my feet were too claustrophobic.
So my new year's resolution is to be a more consistent blogger! For those who don't know, we moved to Prescott Valley, Arizona, in November and Colby started his job in orthopedics, which he is really loving. Lincoln is in preschool and Tessa is just learning how to walk. She is signing lots of things and saying a few words, but mostly just does animal noises (she does a great pig). Colby got me a violin for Christmas (I don't know how to play but I have always wanted to learn) so I will hopefully be signing up for lessons soon and I am so EXCITED.
Here's to a new year with new ambitions!
18 comments:
Yay! Welcome back! I love those pajamas, I've always wanted to try them myself. Glad things are going well, I'm looking forward to hearing about your family regularly now ;)
Wahoo!!!! Updates from our favorite friends! I love the PJ look. I too have XL boy sleepers - they're not sexy, but they are amusing.
And kudos for the violin! I'm so impressed that you are always expanding your ever-impressive range of talents!
We miss you guys!
YEAH! I am excited for your new year resolution! I can't wait to hear more about the Dobson's. We miss you!
Great to hear from you guys. Looks like things are going well for your family.
Happy New Year
so good to hear from you, you are very missed! i love the picture, what great jammies! happy new year!
Yeah!! Were glad to hear from you!!!
So glad to hear from you!! And you guys look awesome in your new pjs! :)
What? a post from the Dobsons? My thoughts exactly! LOVE the PJs. That is soooo funny. I'm glad you guys are liking it in Prescott. How much snow have you gotten so far?
Cool! Love the PJ's. It's good to hear from you guys... I had no idea you moved to Prescott! We thought about moving there for a while, seems like I nice place. I hope you are enjoying it there!
Yea. That is a great new years resolution! Those jammies are hilarious. You guys are so cute!
Yay!!! I miss you, but I am glad that you are back in the blogging world. Those pjs are clasic but I know what you mean about your feet not being able to breath. Can't wait to hear more about the Dobsons.
yay! you're back on the blogging scene!
we heard about your move. so glad things are going well! i love those matching pjs so cute!
sure love you guys.
I am so excited that you posted! I didn't know that you ended up in AZ- that's exciting! I am glad to hear that you are doing well!
So great to hear from you! I've been wondering how your family is doing. Did you know that we are only about an hour or so away from you guys in Mesa? I really hope you are enjoying it in AZ! It will be fun to hear more about how you are doing, but maybe we could also get together sometime! Good luck with the blogging... I have the same goal:)
Looking good, Alyssa! Welcome back to the world of blogging! We've missed you!
Miss you guys ... Glad to see you are doing well. Soon enough I will come visit you!!
So cute! I didn't know you were a blogger! And I can't believe you fit into the boys xl pj's! Oh wait! I've seen you at the gym.... I can!
Mwah ha ha ha I found your blog :)
Post a Comment