Thursday, August 19, 2010

Funny Tessa


Tessa's new favorite song is on a CD called "Blue Moo." The song is "Singing in the Shower" and she just learned how to make microphones with her thumbs (before this she would hold up her index and middle fingers and sing into them). If there was ever a magical song, this is it. It can get her to stop mid-tantrum and start singing into her thumbs, and bopping her head to the beat. I need to get a video of it. She requests it over and over (and over and over). Thanks to her, we all have the words memorized.




I love chocolate chip cookies!




She kind of has this bitter beer smile where it looks like she needs dentures, also evidenced in the next picture, which Colby has labled as her CCR look-alike picture (due to the hair and spaghetti handlebar mustach).






Showing off her muscles



7 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

She's got spunk, I like it! I hope that all is well!

Annette said...

Look how big she is! Her hair is really cute!

Karleigh said...

I'm so proud alyssa! I love the pictures and just so you know, I have a video of her "singin' in the shower" its posted on my blog. :-)

Michael and Shelley said...

I can't believe she is so big! I was looking at pictures of our sealing the other day and she was still a baby. I can't believe how fast time goes! She is adorable!

Eric and Caralee said...

Ahhh, it has been so long since I've seen you, can't believe how grown up she is!

NatDCurfiss said...

she's too cute

Derek and Kristen said...

I can't believe how big she is! We'll have to get together since were not that far apart!