
I found this new trail, thanks to a nice park ranger dude that suggested it. It is one of the prettiest hikes EVER. Hard to believe I only live 15 minutes away from the trailhead.

Happily eating her granola bar.

Lincoln also likes the hike (just a little bit).


4 comments:
Oh I miss you! That hike does look pretty!! Where is it?
Look at you posting again! Love it! Where's the hike? Peavine? Fain Park? Around Stoneridge? You can't post "My New Favorite Hike" and not tell us where it is.....It looks beautiful!
Love the update! Your family looks great. How is Lincoln liking school? I wish he and Abby could do school together! Miss you guys!
That is AWESOME!! I wish we lived that close to any type of a hike...I'm starting to feel a bit sick of cities and really miss Valley Green in our backyard.
Post a Comment